The Coon Hunter Sticker is designed to be applied to the outside of your car, truck, boat, trailer, wall or any other clean smooth surface. Your Coon Hunter Sticker will be cut out of high quality 5 year durability rated vinyl. If your sticker cracks, peels or fades we will replace your sticker within that 5 year period.
We do not recommend that you choose black as a color choice if your are placing your Coon Hunter Sticker on a tinted window.
If you are interested in a bulk quantity discount on this sticker or if you want to customize the Coon Hunter Sticker with text or special sizing please feel free to contact us. Be sure to select from the options above the size and color of your Coon Hunter Sticker. Car Stickers Decals will customize the Coon Hunter Sticker to your specifications using the following options above.
Sizing is based off the longest side of the decal. For instance for a 10" decal we take the longest side whether it be the width or height and we will make that side an equal distance of 10". If the decal you’re looking at has multiple images they will be considered one decal. If you need to know the exact dimensions of the sticker just use the contact us form and we will get you that information. You may also request a specific size to fit your needs. Just email us which design you’re looking at and the dimensions you would like us to cut it at. Due to some or our decals having a high amount detail and also adding your custom text it is up to Car Stickers Decals discretion to cut some decals a little larger never exceeding the next size up. If you are needing an exact size please notify us either within the order notes or send us an email stating so. We always cut our decals 1/4" over to start.
Invert Image ?
Fliping Image Facing Left or Right. Text will not be inverted.
If ordering 2 decals one facing each direction, you must add one of each to your shopping cart or select "Invert 1 of 2 under the options.
You should read these instructions all the way through before starting. The surface must be clean, and free of all oils, waxes and dirt. We suggest using Cleaners such as Windex or we recommend 1 part isopropyl alcohol to 5 parts mixture of water. If you use rainx, try formula 409 to remove it. Once the surface has been cleaned take a lint free towel and wipe down any extra liquid. These decals come to you in three layers. The top layer is called transfer tape. It looks somewhat like regular masking tape. The middle layer is the actual decal. The bottom layer is a backing paper that the decal will peel off of once applied to the surface. Since our decals are adhesive based it highly recommendable to apply your decals in a temperature over 55 degrees Fahrenheit, if you are needing to warm up the area a blow dryer or heat gun will work perfectly.
Once the Decal touches the glass or paint, it cannot be moved again!
Appling Small to Medium Decals – Sizes 4” – 8”
1. Place sticker face up on table or hard surface. Use squeegee, credit card or driver’s license. Rub over surface. This will ensure the decal will stick to application tape when removing the backing.
2. Clean surface (outside of window) using window cleaner and preferably alcohol. Allow to dry.
3. Leaving the decal face down carefully & slowly remove backing. If some of decal sticks to backing, re-attach and repeat step 1.
4. Apply decal from inward to outward. Once your decal touches the surface it will stick so you will want to ensure your decal is on straight. We suggest you mark the area with a piece of tape or removable marker.
5. With a squeegee, credit card or driver’s license, rub once Again. This will ensure decal will stay on window (or surface area applying it to) and all air bubbles have been removed.
6. Carefully remove application tape. Pull the tape back over itself. If bubbles appear, squeeze them out to the edge using a credit card or firm edge squeegee.
Wet Transfer Method: Decals sizes 10" and larger
1. Clean surface (outside of window) using window cleaner or preferably alcohol. Wipe surface with a lint free rag or towel.
2. Have your spray bottle with water only ready.
3. Place decals face down on flat surface and separate the backing paper from the adhesive (side with decal) pull up a corner of the backing tape take a piece of tape and place on the one corner pull the backing paper away from the adhesive (side with decal). Pull the backing paper back directly upon itself at an angle of 180°. As you begin pulling the backing paper back, begin to spray the exposed adhesive (side with decal) with the water using the spray bottle. Be careful to not allow dirt or other contaminants to get on the adhesive (side with decal). Do not let the adhesive touch anything but the glass on which is to be installed.
4. Spray the entire surface of the glass with the water using the spray bottle.
5. Position the decal onto the glass. Beginning in the center and top of the decal, squeegee the wet application fluid and air from underneath the surface of the decal to the right edge of the glass. Now squeegee from the center and top of the decal to the left edge of the glass. Always squeegee the trapped air and water to the nearest edge.
6. Once you have removed the trapped air and the water you want to carefully remove the application tape, pull the tape back over itself. This will leave only your decal on the surface.
No posts found